Friday, February 4, 2011

Chat


me:  christ valentines day is coming
:(
pd:  who cares
me:  i care
im glad i care tho
i like it wn my "i want love" switch is turned on

4 comments:

survivingbrain said...

i wished i could turn that awitch on and off whenever I wanted to.

sadly, you dont have any control over that switch.

survivingbrain said...

*You in general terms.

Carpe Diem! said...

I hate Valentine's Day. When I am single, the general hype created around it since like 15 February of the last year depresses me not to have someone special to share it with.When I am with someone and might want to celebrate it, everywhere is crowded (so, no real, nice date type memories) and doubly expensive (ouch).

So, I have boycotted Valentine's Day altogether. Amen. :P

pipedreamer said...

brain:know wt u mean, mine used to be switched on all d time, now its a rare event :/
CD: yup, it is a painful reminder. we should formulate a singles day!