I love this boy. Yesterday, when I came back from his place I was worried that I would fall for him in a way.. in a way that is unhealthy. Today, I see his email, just, a song that he thought I would like and I don't understand. I don't understand why he does these things that lets me know that I am on his mind. And I freak out. I am freaked out. I guess as much as I have yearned and yearned for exactly this, I have grown used to having nothing, believing that I don't deserve these things. And now that I have it, I don't know what to do with it. Its like someone is giving me a million dollars and I am asking, but why? Dear me, please help. If I don't learn to accept this I will lose it and I will regret it forever. Please don't let me be a jackass.
No comments:
Post a Comment