Sunday, October 27, 2013

We Hopped

I was scrolling through some of the old photos in my phone, and I realized, there are a lot of stuff I haven't blogged about. I always end up blogging about my state of mind, more than events or things, and I thought, maybe I can blog around these pics and stop being so vague. 

Ok, so lets begin with this one. The I-hop pancakes. 


This was one among my many treats from Mike for my birthday. Forgot what it was called. But basically it had strawberry sauce, sliced strawberries, bananas and a lavish amount of whipped cream on top. I also had a go at his pancakes with cream cheese icing and cinnamon flavor or something of the sort. Anyhow I was super happy digging into this and it was one of those items on top of my list. But I was pretty mad later on when this colleague's wife was all oh, he took you to i-hop for your birthday? I would be worried if it hadn't been what you wanted to do. Ever since, no matter how much I try, I can't fully bring myself to acknowledge that despite her snootiness, she is a decent person. 

For me, that day, I felt like a kid in wonderland, and that is pretty much how I have felt with Mike since. 

No comments: