25. thats the new number. i can live with that. sure i can.
We celebrated it with a super icky looking green-alien-goo splattered cake, which i liked none the less, cos i was given the impression through out the day that 25 year olds don't get to cut cakes.
which was just them pulling my leg...right?
Also, wishes streamed in through the day, which was a first time ever and henceforth very exciting for this people loving antisocial. Thank you for not pretending that I dont exist, even though its hard for me to do likewise at times.
Since 25 make me feel rather solemn and grave, I thought i should pick out a favorite memory from the years gone by.
I have been wondering all day, and i think its the time my grandmum accidentally fed me horlicks mixed in fresh coconut milk, instead of cows milk. Yup, thats it.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! :D
uhm
i kinda like the cake.
Happy Birthday !
lol about the coconut milk.
Thanks cd and brain.
H, u wud.
with a Y ... you don't see those too often! :)
my name? dey spelt it wrong in fact :/
Post a Comment