Once I am off and completely caught up with my phd, the one
thing I am gonna look back at and regret is not having used THIS vast sea of a time
that I have right now, to its fullest potential.
I know I will miss Indian food and home is a great place for
it, but right now I am saturated with it. Food is not entertaining me anymore
(haw!)
I know I would like to travel. But how much? H has
generously offered a loan so that I may indulge in my whimsies. So now, I am running
different permutations and combinations in my head to figure out how things
will tally if I do take up her offer.
3 comments:
In case you cannot figure out how to spend that money, there is always my bank account :P:P
"I had characters running amok in my head, speaking my thoughts in largely Victorian and British accents." Haha, genius! :D
Also, Congratulations and all the best for the Phd! :D What is your subject?
thanku :)
its entrepreneurship.
Post a Comment